Sunday’s #SuperBowl51 was definitely one for the ages as the underdog #AtlantaFalcons team took on the veteran #NewEnglandPatriots squad. The game was full of amazing throws, clutch catches, aggressive sacks, and the first over-time action in Super Bowl history. My sport background is one of the main reasons I love the Super Bowl but also anxiously await the half-time performance and creative ads.
This year was even more exciting for me as I didn’t have to wait until Monday morning to see the best ads because it was the first time Canadians got to see them live! So without further adieu, check out my favourite 10 commercials and four epic film trailers from Sunday’s game, as well as a couple of fun bonus items.
TOP 10 COMMERCIALS
1) #Budweiser - "Born The Hard Way"
2) #Buick ft. Cam Newton & Miranda Kerr
3) Avocados from Mexico - #AvoSecrets
4) #Honda - "Yearbooks"
5) #Sprint - "Extreme Measures"
6) T-Mobile - #BagOfUnlimited ft. #MarthaStewart & #SnoopDogg
7) T-Mobile - #Punished ft. #KristenSchaal
8) #Kia - "Hero's Journey" ft. #MelissaMcCarthy
9) #Mercedes - "Easy Rider"
10) T-Mobile - #UnlimitedMoves ft. #JustinBieber
#GuardiansOfTheGalaxyVol2 - In Theatres May 5
#Baywatch - In Theatres May 26
#PiratesOfTheCaribbean #DeadMenTellNoTales - In Theatres May 26
#TheFateOfTheFurious - In Theatres April 14
If you want to check out a FULL LIST of commercials from Sunday’s big-game to make your own Top 10 list click here. Also, if you didn’t get a chance, see the video link below for #LadyGaga’s epic half-time performance!