There are not as many sci fi and fantasy shows premiering /returning in February as there were in January, and all of them occur during the first half of the month. But there are some big ones hitting over the next couple of weeks including The Expanse, The 100, Legion, The Walking Dead mid-season premiere and more. You can see the full mid-season schedule here.
Wednesday, February 1st
The 100 - Season 4 Premiere
- Airs: The CW, 9 PM EST
- About: A group of 100 wayward juveniles are sent to a nuclear war ravaged Earth from their refuge in space and begin the struggle to make the planet habitable once again.
The Expanse - Season 2 Premiere
- Airs: Syfy, 10 PM EST
- About: Based on the series of novels by James S.A. Corey, this show follows the power struggles between Earth, Mars, and the settlers that have taken up residence in the Asteroid Belt.
Thursday, February 2nd
Powerless - Series Premiere
- Airs: NBC, 8:30 PM EST
- About: Based on the comic book of the same name, this sitcom is set in the DC Universe and focuses on an insurance company that handles the claims of superhero-related damages.
Friday, February 3rd
Santa Clarita Diet - Series Premiere
- Airs: Netflix, Streaming
- About: In this zombie comedy series, Drew Barrymore plays a real estate agent living in the L.A. suburb of Santa Clarita. The catch is that she is one of the undead and happens to have a craving for human flesh.
Wednesday, February 8th
Legion - Series Premiere
- Airs: FX, 10 PM EST
- About: This X-Men spin-off series focuses on the troubled hero Legion who possesses incredible power that he finds very difficult to control.
Sunday, February 12th
The Walking Dead - Resumes 7th Season
- Airs: AMC, 9 PM EST
- About: In the second half of this show's seventh season, Rick reaches out to the Kingdom and Hilltop to try and convince them to join with Alexandria and rise up against the brutality of Negan.
Monday, February 13th
Humans - Season 2 Premiere
- Airs: AMC, 10 PM EST
- About: Androids known as “synths” have become commonplace and work in servile roles for humans. But one group is expanding beyond their original purpose and becoming self-aware.