With Marvel Television's recent announcement for The Inhumans TV series, rather than the movie that was previously planned, excitement is high to see the Inhuman Royal family (even if it's just on the small screen). Premiering later this year on ABC, the series will (obviously) be focused on the Inhumans, a super-powered human-hybrid created by aliens. Although Inhumans have had recurring presence on Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, this will be the first time we see The Royal Family of Inhumans in any form in the MCU.
"The Hashtag Show has information from a source close to production which includes seven character breakdowns for series regulars. While the descriptions are joined by fake names, a little research shows that they closely match the characteristics of prominent members of the Royal Family. If you’re familiar with the Inhumans from the Marvel comic books, the hints in these descriptions will sound very similar to Black Bolt, Medusa, and the rest of their unique clan."
Here are those seven character breakdowns:
- Broderick — male, 30-40, Caucasian. Can say volumes with just a look. Strong thoughtful and private, he’s unaccustomed to being questioned or feeling a need to answer to anyone, to an extent can verge on arrogance.
- Marjorie — Female, 30-40, Caucasian. An elegant and intelligent advisor to her husband, she struggles to find her place outside of their relationship, as others tend to view her as just a pretty face. Strong and resourceful, she’s not afraid to break the rules when the situation demands it.
- Marty — Male, 30-40, Caucasian. Broderick’s younger brother; he is intelligent, charming and articulate. He comes across as a man of the people but secretly covets power.
- Kevin — Male, 30-40, Open. Slight of build, his mind is his greatest asset. Always prepared with a plan, his outlook on life is the glass is always half-empty and often cracked and dirty as well. Though his outlook can be grim he has a droll, dry sense of humor.
- Grady — Male, 25-35, Open. Impetuous and brash, he has serious impulse control issues which frequently get him into trouble, whether it’s women, booze or fighting. He loves life and lives in the moment, for better or worse.
- Christine — Female, 18-25 to play 18, Caucasian. Soulful but still learning the ways of the world, she has the arrogance of youth. Impetuous and independent, she is also deeply devoted to her family.
- Timothy – Male, 25-35, Open, SFXMU required. Supremely athletic. The ultimate picture of cool. He’s calm under pressure and willing to do anything to get the job done.
While very little has been said about the casting, I thought we'd allow our voices to be heard right here! Taking three actors that could fit the role, you'll get to choose who would be the best choice for the series.